Sunday, April 8, 2012

tera gold is part of the game - EIT

129773900529375000_32Lamar Odom: the home fans booed makes me hurt Dallas has misunderstood my Yeah sporting March 27: calf last week home game with the Lakers, Lamar-Lamar Odom 1-1 rebounding 1 assists tera gold, poor performance he encountered Dallas fans booed. Local time Monday after the end of the training tera gold, Odom acknowledged boos himself "somewhat confused, and some were injured." "(BOO) is part of the game tera power leveling, that I canUnderstood, but often this occurs in the main Plaza. Never in my life been hush. I think people might have misunderstood. "Odom said," I admit that when at the start of training camp, I don't have a good figure. I have went through all open in the summer. I just feel that people misunderstand, as if I was looking for an excuse not to play here. "In the past to participate inIn 8 games, Odom only get 23 points in total, 42 shots in 9. General and then there were 16 games of the season, Odom said he will be patient. "I can't recover status in a day, I may need more than a game. I just try on the line. �� Others: