Monday, April 2, 2012

diablo 3 gold after hopping did wages actually rose a lot - KTC

129770966737656250_107Enter Kai ming Qiu microblogging CCTV program d Qiu Qiming in recent days because of the 24 hours in the program "indiscretions" have been vocal opposition. Reporters found that when "mistakes" after the show, these days the programs have failed to see the 24 hour Qiu Qiming appearance, there is even more out of it was CCTV's punishment. Yesterday, the reporter on exclusive lines areHai Qiu Qiming, he clarified that these days "absent" is just a normal shift. In line 45 minutes, and reporters, he said, after the defections to the CCTV, increase the income is not reduced, base pay more than 2000 Yuan a month, and now he has to be on loan to buy a House more than 500,000 Shanghai zhabei district. Recently not a mirror as punishment? In these two days of rest, is beingOften shift Reporter: after that thing, it has been a few days and in the 24 hour programs see your mirror really is CCTV's disciplinary action? Qiu Qiming: no, I was in Shanghai. Viewers should know that we are familiar with our program is dual-class system, every two weeks, this week was my turn to rest. Reporter: hearsay because you secretly interviewed by reporterPunishment? CCTV is not punishment to you on this matter yet? Qiu Qiming: everyone should believe CCTV leadership levels, if they are really wrong, will certainly be punished, but if there is nothing wrong, just a question of style the aegis, it is not. Reporter: recently read those reviews on the Internet? Is there a feeling very low? Qiu Qiming: was really quite unacceptable that theyHas really affected me, I formed the insult, networks of violence is terrible, I feel he is a "title". Interviewer: then how do we want to open? Qiu Qiming: colleagues understand me, many of my friends also enlighten me, I came to this place, attention is not the same, I can only improve their abilities, and presided over the program after speechTo be comprehensive. Annual salary of 300 diablo 3 power leveling,000? Now pay more than 2000 Press Conference: many post exposed a host of the CCTV's pay online, you earn more than 300,000, after hopping did wages actually rose a lot? Qiu Qiming: I to CCTV for three months, come here and didn't take any money, because we are a new column, there is a process to the section of the budget, the program has its own assessmentProcess, so haven't sent yet. My accountant said that my basic pay is more than 2000 Yuan a month, of course, our night was able to claim such as fare. However, CCTV less income than when I was in Shanghai, and also less than in Nanjing, in Shanghai. In Nanjing I do program about a year of more than 100,000, if the two programmes could double. Reporter: userAlways feel that the facilitator was very rich, luxury open cars. You are right? Qiu Qiming: of course not, my family is in Shanghai, so I just rented a small house in Beijing, although there is a car, but that was when I was in Nanjing. I bought a house in Shanghai, after all, you want to settle, but the House is just an ordinary apartment, not some prime locations are in zhabei district, And I have no more than 500,000 loans. Reporter: How do you top CCTV shots broadcast diablo 3 power leveling, there are rumors that you have a background? Qiu Qiming: my father is a retired construction worker, my mother worker, retired, to say the House official that I had three t-Max, he is the Director of the gymnasium in that County in our hometown. I really are on your own. The CCTV becomes drag? I is not even a red light! Reporter: many of the facilitator to the CCTV, has gradually pulled up, you have the "bad habit"? Qiu Qiming: I had 20 years of media, leaving aside the head to show his face, but I was very clear, the words out of CCTV, I have nothing, I was just standing on the shoulders the media people, I don't have any superior, I'm sober, only want the sectionDistinctive, can make everybody happy. Reporter: after you switched to the CCTV, has your life changed? Qiu Qiming: after the CCTV, privacy has to be aware of. Our television has a near yangfangdian road, road is only four or five metres wide diablo 3 gold, no traffic, when I go to work at night, no car, General pedestrians were left without looking at the traffic lightsLater. But every time I have to wait for the green light to go, I feel because it is a CCTV anchor, so must be required to do. Reporter: since there are so many restrictions over cautious, less revenue than places, why do you want to go to CCTV? Qiu Qiming: because is almost all CCTV news broadcast of a professional man's dream. Previously I was looking upBecause it is the best TV station in China. CCTV in three months, I think it does not, whether working rhythm, or horizontally, or are serious, are my favorite. I think that had a lot of fun. And I am honored, we are a new program, is on the rise, and CCTV is also on the rise in the revision, in which I myself have increased. I hopeCCTV can be done before I retired the last platform, of course, the mortality rate is very high, so if I were a business cannot, you will not see me soon, I have to keep trying to improve. I didn't want to do other types of programming in the past, I liked this, public opinion is a very important position. Secret Qiu Qiming happy life every day video link to see my son eating ChiuVenus now every week between Beijing and Shanghai, as his beautiful wife and 9-month-old son were here. "My son is called miracle, now is eat boiled eggs, he is very cute. "Says Qiu Qiming will head to amuse his son on the phone," say hello to wood to sth "Qiu Qiming told reporters that even if one went to the CCTV, but his wife is still working in Shanghai. SoAnd missing son into his work in CCTV's biggest "pain", "my MP5, computers, cell phones, electronic photo album, all is a picture of my son, when every day at noon and afternoon, I and home video line, even an hour or two each day, look at the miracle is in the stools, also is in the eating, whenever you see his peace of mind. "Hang up yesterday in a press conference call, heLast words are "my son went to bed". (Editors: Song Yuxin) Others: