Thursday, April 5, 2012

tera gold "My development process is not a smooth process - MRD

129770966871718750_465"The spoon-feeding education job often gives me time to evaporate. Even if was too tired to lie down on a bench, is tormented by Bug, but giving up never be my excuse. "23rd-new letters, 201,200 Developer Conference, Zheng Bowen attracted special attention of the age of 13. From Shanghai, "Zhang Jiangnan" is the Kindle3 Chinese input methodDeveloper, is also the youngest iOS developers. His speech won warm applause. Zheng Bowen was an iOS developer, 13 years old this year. Began his career as a developer in a Kindle3. "In October of 2010, a friend of mine gave me a Kindle3, this little e-readers have a great influence on me. KiNdle most input method of fire is one of the few things the Kindle3, people who make this input method is me. Through the development of Kindle3, give me like a golden key to open the treasure. "Zheng Bowen says, he has baffled affection on jobs, is aimed at the development of iOS is not Windows and Android. "Steve jobs is worthDear people, when when I see him, I have an idea, Iwant. "Hold on love Apple, respect for Steve, Zheng b smell the beginning iOS development and learning. After his death, he saw a Web site, above a photo of three thousand or four thousand jobs, so an idea "to catch". If a ticket under oneIf you want to spend a lot of time, "so I thought, why not write a script to complete this task. I use the script written in one day. "In addition, Zheng b smell I draw application development, application of text into audio book. He was convinced that the future world is a world of touch tera gold, developed to comply with the rules is simple. Why entrepreneurship? Zheng Bowen said: "My development process is not a smooth process, there are also a lot of difficulties. Spoon-feeding education job often gives me time to evaporate, I usually after school in the development. When I get tired, I half-jokingly, that should give up tera power leveling, continue to be an ordinary child. The time to think of a word: why would I give up, why should I give up,Even if was too tired to lie down on a bench, is tormented by Bug tera gold, but giving up never be my excuse. "(Editor: Hao Baoming) Others: